We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Project Manager
25115 SW Parkway Ave suite B Wilsonville, OR 97070
The Construction Project Manager provides organization and support to the G&D department and is responsible for managing capital projects on newly acquired Senior Living Communities. This includes but is not limited to; preparing the project scope, meeting with subcontractors, negotiating bids and managing the projects throughout completion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/BA in construction management or a closely related field and five (5) plus years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional education towards enhancing MS Excel or MS Project skills is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of project management experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MSProject.
- Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences in writing and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately multi-task.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to take initiative.