We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Project Manager
Po Box 31109 Seattle, Washington 98103
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to join our team. This role will provide overall management direction for a project or group of projects. The selected candidate will perform project management by processing project documents and information, procuring equipment and subcontracts, monitoring and accurately projecting job costs, maintain billing and schedules and providing technical support and leadership to our field Partners. The Project Manager will also develop and maintain long term customer relationships to foster better communications and develop future work.
• A Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry is required.
• A 4 Year Degree in Construction Science or a closely related discipline is desired.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to solve complex multiple faceted problems using various problem-solving techniques.
• Able to interpret contractual documents, plans, specifications, schematic diagrams and isometric drawings.
• Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects with changing priorities, work and communicate well with building owners, architects, engineers, general contractors and field partners.
Several openings available around the Puget Sound. Let us know if you specialize in TI, Medical, Education, Commercial, Multi and/or single.