We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Project Manager
2720 Sw Corbett Ave Portland, OR 97201
Multiple project responsibilities supervising and coordinating projects to complete the work on time, within budget, and to the quality specified. Serve as a representative on CM/GC contracts ranging from $500, 000 to $40, 000, 000 in construction cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule;
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, subcontractors, and permitting agencies;
- Plan, coordinate and / or supervise activities of personnel on assigned project(s);
- Authorize / approve all project transactions, purchasing, change requests, etc;
- Ensure that all company, client, and project policies, procedures and standards are maintained;
- Maintain project log and documentation files;
- Assist with safety program initiatives;
- Direct planning, scheduling, and manager functions as required;
- Perform additional, assignments per supervisor’ s directions.
This position requires a four-year college degree in Construction Engineering Management.
(Equivalent education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of CEM degree.) Other qualifications include:
- Extensive Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principals and techniques, as well as construction accounting principles;
- Knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerance;
- Strong computer skills and mastery of Microsoft office programs;
- Knowledge of Primavera scheduling and Expedition/CM13 Project Management software is desirable;
- LEED™ accreditation and experience desirable.
10 + years