We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Project Manager -Salem, OR
2720 Sw Corbett Ave Portland, OR 97201
Multiple project responsibilities supervising and coordinating projects to complete the work on time, within budget, and to the quality specified. Serve as a representative of Client' s team on CM/GC contracts ranging from $500, 000 to $40, 000, 000 in construction cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule;
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, subcontractors, and permitting agencies;
- Plan, coordinate and / or supervise activities of personnel on assigned project(s);
- Authorize / approve all project transactions, purchasing, change requests, etc;
- Ensure that all company, client, and project policies, procedures and standards are maintained;
- Maintain project log and documentation files;
- Assist with safety program initiatives;
- Direct planning, scheduling, and manager functions as required;
- Perform additional, assignments per supervisor’ s directions.
This position requires a four-year college degree in Construction Engineering Management.
(Equivalent education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of CEM degree.) Other qualifications include:
- Extensive Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principals and techniques, as well as construction accounting principles;
- Knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerance;
- Strong computer skills and mastery of Microsoft office programs;
- Knowledge of Primavera scheduling and Expedition/CM13 Project Management software is desirable;
- LEED™ accreditation and experience desirable.
10 + years exp