We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Production Manager - Lynnwood
16521 Hwy 99 Lynnwood, WA 98037
We are looking for a construction manager that thrives in an environment of fast moving projects. If you come from roofing, siding, disaster housing, track home, pole building or similar role in manufacturing that requires you to think quick, manage office staff and interact with foremen, you’ ll love it here!
The successful Construction Manager will be motivated, dependable and exhibit good energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- The position requires a deep knowledge and experience in manufacturing or construction related logistics and production processes.
- Demonstrated leadership, implementation, and customer relationship acumen.
- Track record of managing multiple projects and exhibit strong attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Work closely with department managers to develop and maintain production schedules.
- Negotiate contracts, oversee vendor performance quality, and manage and motivate production personnel.
- ensuring production is cost effective, all jobs are brought within budget, and performance measures, planned efficiencies.
- Meet or exceed LEAN initiatives through change management processes and best practices.
Degree in construction management or related field is preferred
Short and long-term disability