We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Manager/Owners Representative
12965 SW Herman Road, Suite 100 Tualatin, OR 97062
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING!
Opening: Construction Manager/Owners Representative
City: Bend, OR
Who We are:
Reputable Civil Engineering company in Tualatin specializing in consulting, surveying, and architecture. In business for over 20 years and growing rapidly!
What You’ ll Do:
You will work closely with project managers and the whole design and construction team. You will provide construction management to ensure infrastructure projects are built per the project schedule, budget, plans, and specifications.
- Representing the company with the contractor, municipal agents, and client; establishing good working relationships is critical.
- Negotiating terms of agreements, drafting contracts, and obtaining permits and licenses.
- Preparing and negotiating cost estimates, budgets, work timetables, and constructability assessments
- Creating and managing budgets, including discussions with contractors, subcontractors, and the owner.
- Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to project progress, schedules, and cost tracking for the Project Manager and client(s)
- Ensuring all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- Conferring with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work complaints, or construction problems.
- Inspecting and documenting the construction progress of streets, earthwork and utilities to ensure compliance with contract documents, specifications, and building codes.
- Reviewing and coordinating contractors, subcontractors, field staking, and field inspectors.
What’ s in it for You:
Working with a winning team!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Employee development & training
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
401 K with company match!
Gym membership- wellness program
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of proven working experience in the construction/engineering industry
- Very detail oriented
- Construction cost estimating experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understands construction methods and technologies, including interpreting contracts, technical drawings, and specifications
- Familiarity with ODOT Blue Book roadway specifications
- Experience with construction of municipal infrastructure/roads
- Ability to plan and see the “ big picture”
- Proven ability to make quick and strategic decisions in high? stress situations while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines in order to move projects forward.
- Navigate challenging worksites, including in inclement weather and with uneven/unstable ground
- Ability to work quickly, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- A BS or AS degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Possess a current driver’ s license and safe driving record. Must be able to be insured to drive a company vehicle.
Call Nicole today at 971-246-8427 or email your resume to [email protected]