We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Field Associate
721 NW 9th Ave Ste 228 Portland, OR 97209
Construction Field Associate (Seattle)
Seeking a reliable and hard-working individual with a positive attitude to work as a Field Associate in a fast-paced construction environment.
The Field Associate is responsible for performing general labor tasks related to residential construction, including assisting the Site Supervisors and Project Managers on a variety of jobsites in the Seattle area. The Field Associate will frequently operate the Company’ s truck to perform material pick up, delivery, and transportation of construction debris. The Field Associate will provide additional support as requested by the Site Supervisor or Project Manager.
- Must possess a valid driver’ s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites during the day
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic carpentry skills preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in using mobile devices to perform work in the field
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all team members
- Responsible for driving the company truck to project job sites to collect construction waste and transfer to the recycling center
- Responsible for compiling construction materials lists, collecting materials and delivery to the project site
- Inspects material to ensure it has been loaded correctly and is secure, and reviews shipping documents to verify all information is accurate
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections
- Responsible for the condition of the company vehicle. Keeps truck clean and in good working order. Responsible for maintenance schedule (oil change, brakes check etc.)
- May complete additional assigned labor tasks by Site Supervisor or Project Manager, including light-hand excavation such as digging, moving dirt or compacting space, and clean-up tasks
- Collects, codes and submits all dump tickets to accounting
- Safely operate any construction and maintenance hand tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Ensures construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly after use
- Follows all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Records time and jobsite location daily on TSheets
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This is a non-exempt, full time position, working primarily outdoors on job sites throughout Seattle with some time spent in our office. This position involves frequent and repetitive movement, including lifting and carrying materials up to 50 pounds.
The hourly rate for this position is $15-20/hour, depending on experience. Competitive benefits package includes: company-paid medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) plan; paid maternity/paternity leave; gym and phone stipends.