We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Data Analyst
406 Porter Way Milton, WA 98354-9638
Cannon Companies is looking to add a new team member to our Division. We are looking for qualified applicants with a Construction background. Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications, especially Excel. This position will assist our Data Analyst in day to day tasks.
Data Analyst Requirements:
1. 2+ years’ experience working as a data analyst or related field
2. Expert in Excel, Share Point and Pivot tables
3. Experience implementing a data base platform a plus
4. Be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check
5. Be willing to learn and sit for extended periods of time at a computer
6. Be willing to work flexible hours in a fast paces environment
7. Have a positive attitude, highly motivated and able to work independently
8. Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to problem solve
9. Attention to detail and calculations
10.Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver' s license
1. Understanding and ability to input raw data and transform information to requested tables, charts and pivot tables.
2. Excellent problem solving capabilities
3. Willingness and technical ability to explore new technologies
4. Able to analyze large amounts of data and convey information in a concise manner
5. Have a desire and ability to support customer needs with strong attention to detail
6. Perform all duties according to prescribed safety procedures
7. Strong written and spoken communication skills
8. Proven ability to accomplish objectives and work proactively
Full and robust benefits package for employees the first of the month following 60 days of employment. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, company paid short term and long term disability and life insurance with the opportunity for employees to purchase additional coverage through payroll deductions. Paid Time Off accrued weekly. We are a family company and offer company events throughout the year.