We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Business Manager/ Project Manager
6617 S 193Rd Pl #P-107 Kent, Washington 98032
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager to join our growing subcontractor team for commercial business in King and Snohomish Counties. In this position, you will oversee jobs from start to finish including initial client contacts, job walks, estimating, coordinating with operations team, job completion and close out packages.
Construction Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate with operations for implementation
- Perform the tasks of a cost estimator
- Facilitate ongoing relationships with clients and provide close out packages.
Construction Project Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’ s degree in construction management, construction science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited university
- Three years’ experience as a construction manager or in a similar position in construction management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to build solid relationships with team members and clients
- Must be able to pass clean driving record, background and drug screening.
If you’ re looking for a position where you’ re not just a number but an influential partner, we’ d like to hear from you! Salary $60k plus DOE