We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Accounts Payable - Renton
Renton, WA 98057
Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable specialist for our small, successful general construction company. Come to work where your positive attitude, motivation and integrity will be valued!
- Accounts Payable, invoice coding, authorization management, data entry, answering vendor inquiries and vendor statements
Filing: archive filing, A/P filing, project and general filing and file auditing
Maintain vendor directory in Sage Contractor 100; this includes obtaining insurance certificates, W9 and Contractor' s License.
Supply vendors with Resell Certificates
- Lien Release Process and maintenance.
- Scan and copy documents as requested
- General offices duties which include tasks such as answering phones, get and process mail, receive packages, keep and maintain files, organize and keep the office operating in a professional and efficient manner.
- Order and receive office supplies and ensure supplies are well stocked
- Manage marketing efforts
Recent office experience with A/P required
Prior work in a construction office is desired
Quick learner, demonstrating independent problem-solving skills
Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
Experience using Sage Contractor a plus
Experience with Job Costing desired
Punctuality and dependability
Excellent in time management, organization, and multi-tasking
Strong attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints
Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with accuracy in every aspect
of the work
Compensation DOE includes company paid medical, PTO and paid holidays