We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Construction Accounting Manager - Seattle
Seattle, WA 98144
Immediate interviews for candidates with solid accounting management experience in construction looking to matriculate to Controller in the future. This would be ideal for passive candidates with five or more years experience looking for that growth opportunity that isn’ t available in their current organization.
• Establishing, Maintaining and/or Updating Accounting systems, processes and checklists
• Completing some of the Finance Channel’ s checklists related to Updating, Auditing and/or Transitions within Finance Channel Dashboards
• Review of Fund and construction financials
• Financial reporting review and support
AP / AR / Cash Management
• Overseeing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Process ACH / wire payments
• Reconcile Bank Statements and Petty Cash monthly
• Manage construction loan draws from construction lenders
Fund/SPE Bookkeeping and Banking
• Manage the books of the Company’ s funds and/or related entities, or cause them to be managed
• Member payments and/or loan draw processing
• Produce reconciled monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements for each Fund
• Support the Director of Fund Management in creating the Quarterly Report for each Fund
• Monthly tax reporting
• Finalize Monthly Financial Statements on or before the 20th of each month for the previous month
• Produce Reconciled Balance Sheet Weekly
• Produce Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements upon the conclusion on each quarter and year
• Support the CFO in developing financial projections, primarily on payroll and overhead expenses, for each calendar year
• Support the CFO in reporting to the Finance Committee
Project Management Review and Support
• Weekly Project Manager Meetings
• Budget Recon/MPS Projection Recon
• Update/add to the MPS and other project tools as necessary
• Special projects and/or reports as requested by CFO or Project Managers
• Calculate, review and process all monthly and quarterly revenue-related taxes
• Engage as the primary lead with the WA State and OR State Departments of Revenue, and the IRS or any other government entities regarding any issues, questions or audits.
• Support the CFO in working with the Company’ s CPA on year-end tax filings and annual audits when necessary.
• Prepare and mail 1099’ s and 1096 annually
• Support HR and Third-Party payroll provider (Paychex) with bi-weekly payroll processing.
• Reconcile payroll to the Company’ s GL
General Admin/Misc. Support
• General Office Support as needed
• Establish Standard Operating Procedures for Accounting and Bookkeeping
Salary $80-95K with comprehensive benefits, dog friendly office and career growth