We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Commercial Project Manage
7457 S Madison St Tacoma, WA 98409-1000
Construction Project Manager
Our Prominent Commercial General Contractor Client in Tacoma, WA specializing in private-sector commercial construction has successfully built its business over the last 30 years through repeat customers and word of mouth. They will always treat their customers fairly and with integrity. Much of their work is design-build and team-build. We are looking for a highly motivated and capable project manager to join their team.
You will be dealing directly with their customers, architects, engineers, superintendents, suppliers and subcontractors to take projects from the conceptual stage through finished construction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preliminary site visits and project definition
- Take-offs and estimating
- Project Scheduling
- Bid management with subcontractors and suppliers
- Identify and resolve problems with plans, schedules, materials and subs
- Build and maintain Mountain’ s relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor’ s Degree, and/or 3 years of related experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and plan sets
- Construction estimating experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet frequent deadlines
Compensation: DOE with full benefits.
Any successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and background check. A valid drivers license is required.