We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Client Case Manager
4450 Cordova St Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99503
Locally owned and operated in-home Care company is seeking an EXPERIENCED Client Case Manager to join their family focused team!
Primary responsibilities include by are not limited to;
- The Client Case Manager works together with the service delivery team to support in home direct care services for seniors, persons with disabilities, and developmentally delayed children and adults.
- Your role is to provide oversight of the plans of care, service plans, fair hearings, and to maintain the client service records in the database all to make certain that appropriate care is provided to our clients and meets all regulatory standards.
- This position is responsible for creating, reviewing, tracking, and gathering paperwork; this includes ability to document verbal information and create a follow up action plan that includes other members of the team.
- During the client cycle (from inquiry to completion of services) a collaborative approach is sustained through our Client Case Managers’ communication with the client, family members, State agencies, other service providers, and our internal staff.
- You must have a reliable vehicle and current Alaska Driver’ s License, as home visits are regularly scheduled for intakes, assessments, and regular client visits. (mileage compensation provided)
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university and two years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience working with human services recipients;
Position is full Time Monday - Friday.
Salary range is $23 - $30 PH + Competitive Benefit
Call Sequoyah at (907) 222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule your interview!