We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Class B CDL Driver
2212 Port Of Tacoma Rd Tacoma, WA 98421-3607
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
This position will be responsible for providing sales and services of approved waste streams at customer locations. The position frequently uses hoses to load/offload Oil Tanker Trucks from a variety of containers.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all safety guidelines
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company
- Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time
- Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation
- Delivers service to customers by pumping approved waste streams from customer containers into truck
- Pursues additional services with existing accounts
- Assesses potential customer needs, presents company products and services to customers, and develops new customers
- Develop sales leads for Data-Marketing
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly
- Maintains compliance with all applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Achieve sales quotas for total revenue and new customer development
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental, health, & safety (EHS), human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Route sales experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have or be qualified to obtain and maintain a Class B Commercial Driver’ s License (CDL) and Med Card with Airbrake and Tanker Endorsement
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds company published standards
- Frequent lifting of hoses weighing up to 40lbs
- Frequent climbing of ladders to access approved waste streams
- Occasionally pulling/dragging of hoses weighing up to 40lbs each
- All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening.
Pay is DOE with several Sales Incentive programs and bonus opportunities!