We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Chef/Food Department Supervisor
4370 Old Internationall Airport Rd Anchorage, AK 99502-1013
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Chef/Food Department Supervisor
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
A global leader in airline catering and in-flight related service.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
Ensure control, maintenance, and continuous improvement in food production and inventory in accordance with customer (airline) policies and requirements.
- Plan and implement department operation plan to ensure efficient and timely action in the event of unforeseen deviations.
- Help develop menus and coordinate customer meal presentations.
- Oversee economic and operating performance.
- Ensure department methods are in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain ongoing positive and pro-active relationships with internal and external customers.
- Handle department costs to budget through efficient planning, purchasing, scheduling and over-time usage.
- Plan, organize and manage food production department
- Investigate quality control complaints to ensure audit readiness.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
Retirement with employer match
Employee Assistance Program
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent working experience in related field is required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in related field
- Strong presentation, communication, training, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of understanding of the drivers of
- Strategic orientation
- Organizational effectiveness
- Team leadership
- Customer orientation
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way there!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7009 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!