Carpet Cleaning Technician
106 E Dowling Rd , Unit B Anchorage, AK 99518 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Carpet Cleaning Technician
Location: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $18.00+ DOE
Join the ranks of 2022's Top 3 Best Rated Carpet Cleaners in Alaska! This company uses industry-leading high-quality products endorsed by the Carpet and Rug Institute to guarantee a clean, safe, animal-friendly carpet. It's a family-run business where employees enjoy real accountability and are duly compensated for the work performed. With a commitment to excellence, they pride themselves on being the BEST in the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Clean Carpets and Upholstery: Utilize state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning products to remove stains, dirt, and allergens.
- Inspect and Assess Areas: Determine the cleaning needs and the most appropriate cleaning method.
- Customer Communication: Provide exceptional customer service, explain cleaning processes, and answer any questions.
- Maintain Equipment: Regularly clean and maintain all carpet cleaning equipment.
- Uphold Safety Standards: Follow and comply with all safety regulations and company protocols.
- Participate in Training: Engage in ongoing training and adhere to the company's quality standards.
- Additional Duties: May include cleaning related tasks such as tile and grout cleaning, depending on client needs.
- Competitive Pay
- Along with your salary, enjoy lots of bonuses and tips!
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Everyone needs a break, and this company ensures you get it.
- Team Growth: Here, you're given the opportunity to become part of a great team that encourages employees to grow and succeed.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7003 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.