800 E Dimond Blvd #3-500 Anchorage, AK 99515 US
Pay: $21 - $25
This local mall is a bustling shopping hub and an integral part of the community. They take pride in their modern, well-maintained space, providing an inviting atmosphere for both shoppers and tenants. They are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Carpenter to join their team and play a vital role in building out suites in the mall for new tenants.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with design and construction teams to interpret blueprints and deliver on project requirements.
- Build and install structures, fixtures, and architectural details according to specifications.
- Ensure adherence to all safety regulations and building codes.
- Maintain and repair existing structures as needed.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the construction process.
- Maintain tools and equipment, ensuring they are in proper working order.
- Work closely with other departments and tenants to ensure satisfaction and adherence to their individual needs.
- Keep work areas clean and organized, contributing to an efficient work environment.
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k) with Company Match
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Opportunities for Professional Development
Stable, year-round indoor work environment
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7003 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.