We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Calibration Technician II
10301 Willows Rd Redmond, WA 98052
The Calibration Technician II performs a wide range of physical and electronic calibrations for test and measurement equipment with minimal supervision. The following responsibilities are typical of what this position maybe required to perform, however they are not all inclusive.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the calibration recall system and coordinates with functional groups for timely return of equipment for calibration
- Ensures that the calibration lab equipment and calibration procedures are adequate to process test equipment
- Maintains paper and electronic records to verify calibration actions and traceability
- Identifies overdue and out-of-tolerance equipment
- Determines requirements for contract calibration suppliers and initiates requests/purchase orders and shippers to obtain outside calibration support
- Monitors contract calibration system to ensure compliance to calibration standards are met
- Performs repairs or contracts repair of test equipment as required
- Prioritizes equipment calibration based on product processing requirements
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor or management
- Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
- Knowledge: Proficiency in MS Office
- Skills/Abilities: Ability to set up and operate standard and special purposes test equipment. Ability to read and interpret standards and specifications, schematics and related wiring diagrams. Requires precise hand-eye coordination.
Education/Certification: Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent experience required