We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
CPA- Tax Preparation
Bellevue, WA 98005
Are you experienced in preparing personal and business tax returns? Do you want to get away from the big corporate accounting environment? Join a small and friendly accounting firm located in Bellevue and looking to hire the right person(s) to join a wonderful team.
The ideal candidate will possess critical thinking skills that enable them to understand what they are seeing, rather than being a data entry person who relies on the tax software to do all the work. If there is a discrepancy in the numbers - can you figure out where to look for the answer? You are detail-oriented, curious and not afraid to tackle a problem. You also possess excellent communication skills that support your relationships with co-workers and clients.
To qualify for this position, you MUST have:
• A Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related
• Certified Public Accountant Certification or CPA exam candidate
• 5+ years of experience in personal and/or business tax preparation minimum
• Proficiency in industry software such as QuickBooks, ProFX, Doc.It, Word, and Excel
• Strong aptitude for analysis and problem solving
• Proven, well-disciplined ability to manage work flow to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and co-workers
Physical Requirements and Environment: This is an office position, mainly sedentary in nature, requires ability to sit at a desk and view computer screen and operate keyboard for 90% of work day, visual and aural acuity, clear communication skills to interact with clients, able to reach, bend, possess dexterity to grasp and manipulate with hands/fingers.
Position Type and Expected Hours: This is a full-time position
Regular office hours: Mon.-Fri. from 8: 00-5: 00pm, with the expectation of longer hours approaching tax deadlines.
Starting salary: $37/hour or DOE