14119 Pioneer Way E # B Puyallup, WA 98372 US
As a CNC Machinist you will play a vital role in our manufacturing process by programming, setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines to produce precision parts. You will work with a variety of materials and tools to meet exacting standards for quality and efficiency. This position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced machinist to work with state-of-the-art technology in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
CNC Programming: Write, edit, and troubleshoot CNC programs using software such as Mastercam or similar CAD/CAM software to meet design specifications.
Machine Setup: Set up CNC machines, including selecting and installing appropriate tooling, workholding devices, and fixtures.
Machine Operation: Operate CNC machines, monitoring their performance, and making necessary adjustments to ensure accuracy and quality of finished products.
Quality Assurance: Inspect and measure finished parts to ensure they meet the required specifications and tolerances, making necessary adjustments as needed.
Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance tasks on CNC machines to ensure their proper functioning, including tool changes, coolant replenishment, and cleaning.
Safety Compliance: Adhere to all safety protocols, maintain a clean and organized workspace, and report any safety hazards or concerns.
Documentation: Maintain accurate records of CNC programs, machine setup details, and production data.
Problem Solving: Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with CNC machines and implement corrective actions to minimize downtime.
Collaboration: Work closely with engineers, supervisors, and other team members to optimize processes and meet production goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical education or certification in machining is a plus.
- Proven experience as a CNC Machinist in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in CNC programming and operation, including G-code and M-code.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software and blueprint reading.
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality parts.
- Knowledge of machine tooling, cutting speeds, and feeds.
- Familiarity with various materials (e.g., metals, plastics) and their machining requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, retirement plans, and opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company.
If you are a skilled CNC Machinist looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a forward-thinking company, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and be part of a dynamic and innovative manufacturing environment.
Starting: $24 an hour DOE
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume to [email protected] or [email protected]. OR call #253-284-2392 Please include "CNC Machinist Application" in the subject line. We look forward to reviewing your application.