We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
7625 Mckinley Avenue Tacoma, WA 98404
Family oriented atmosphere, reward those who contribute ideas and skills that benefit the company. If you are looking for “ NOT BEING JUST A NUMBER” at a big corporate company and want to be acknowledged and rewarded for what you bring to the company, then this is the place for you. This is a full time position with flexible hours with option of overtime.
- Import design into CAD/CAM software (Catia V5 or Surfcam 2016R2)
- Create NC code for 3 and 5 axis CNC machines
- Analyze drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data to determine the appropriate machine tool, cutter selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Verify CNC code to engineering models to insure accuracy with Vericut
- Order materials if needed
- Import or add partmark as needed
- Ensure parts you program are completed such that schedules are met and they meet estimated budgets.
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum three (3) years experience of Catia V5 or Surfcam 2016R2 programming
- Previous machining experience preferred
- Experience with Vericut
- Competitive pay based on experience
- In addition to competitive base pay we offer excellent benefits that include 100% employer paid medical health insurance for FT employee and family members, life insurance, profit sharing bonus, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and 401k that is matched up to 4%.