We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
14140 SW Galbreath DR. PO Box 1464 Tualatin 97062 Sherwood, OR 97140
Our client has been a leader in the precision machining industry for the last 40 years. Known for their superb quality and value, their roots are in the semiconductor industry. From there, they extended their innovative systems and approach to the commercial and medical industries. Today, they' re proud to use that experience to serve our nation’ s aerospace and defense (A&D) industries.
This company is blast to work, and they treat their employees like family. They offer great benefits and competitive wage. This is a long term opportunity with a growing company!
We are looking for a stellar CNC Programmer!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a CNC Programmer
• 4 axis experience
• Creates instructions for machinists.
• Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints and CAD models.
• Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
• Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
• Communicates with set-up and production machinists who will use the programs.
• Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
• Prepares geometric layout of designs using MasterCam.
• Determines sequence of operations in a program.
• Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
• Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
• Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
• Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
If you feel this is the right fit for you, please respond with resume and call Amber or Thomas @ 503-594-2000.