We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Portland, OR 97220
We are looking for stand-out Programmers and Machinists!
Programming candidates should be able to look at a blueprint, quickly type in a simple 2D program at the control panel, load tools and run parts. We are looking for people experienced in using Mastercam for more complex parts. Experience working with 5-axis machines is a huge plus. These positions are for experienced individuals who can work independently. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN FOR THIS POSITION.
• Five years minimum set-up / programming experience with CNC Mills and Lathes
• Excellent blueprint reading skills require and knowledgeable about GD&T
• Ability to respond to quick turn demands
• Self-Starter / Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
• Reliable and dependable
• Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
• Team player
• Must understand that this position requires operating machines on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40, 000.00 to $60, 000.00 /year
- CNC Programming: 1 year