We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
CNC Press Brake Operator
672 Murlark Ave. Nw Salem, OR 97304
We are a very busy Food Handling & Processing Solutions Manufacturing Company looking to fill long-term and permanent roles.
This is a day shift from 6am-2: 30pm, M - F. Wage starting from $17-20 an hour plus great benefits!
We are seeking skilled CNC Press Brake Operators!
****CNC Press Brake Operator****
- Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
- Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management. • Fork lift experience needed. Requirements.
Able to work with minimum supervision
Excellent organizational skills
Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Sense of urgency
Please call Amber or Thomas ASAP at 503-594-2000. This is an immediate need and we are looking to start a qualified candidate tomorrow if possible!