We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
CNC Press Brake Operator
3740 NE Aloclek Drive Hillsboro, OR 97124
A long established Hillsboro manufacturer, supports its customers by offering advanced technology manufacturing 24 hours per day. Our quality, customer service and on-time delivery are second to none. To meet current and future business demands, we are looking to fill a number of positions to round out our manufacturing services. At this time, we have an immediate opening for experienced CNC Press Brake Operators to work in our sheet metal department. The position involves safely setting up and operating CNC press brakes to form a variety of sheet metal parts with tolerances routinely in the +/- .010” range.
Swing Shift: Monday - Friday, 3: 15 pm to 11: 45 pm ($0.75 per hour shift differential)
Grave Shift: Monday - Friday, 11: 30 pm to 7: 12 am (15.3% shift differential)
Daily tasks include:
- Safely setting up and operating press brakes to form parts to print and process specifications.
- Inspecting parts using common tools such as calipers, micrometers, form gauges, height gauges and protractors.
- Communicating with leadership about process problems and solutions.
- Working within a defined process to meet quality and time standards using existing work instructions.
- Follow and update production control three times throughout your shift or when job status changes.
- Continually working to refine processes to improve quality and reduce cycle times.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have leadership experience and/or training.
- Have had formal training beyond high school.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good computer skills.
- Able to routinely handle objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Can stand and move for an entire shift.
- Can read engineering drawings.
- Have training in lean manufacturing concepts.
Three years experience in this role is preferred. Applicants must be able to set-up and run jobs on the Press Brake with minimal supervision. Press Brake Operators are expected to quickly learn our quality system and become certified to inspect their own work.
Our Client offers a generous benefit package, including medical, vision, dental, LTD, Life, and 401(k) with employer match.