We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
22425 72nd Ave S KENT, WA 98032
The CNC Operator is responsible for meeting fabrication deadlines, checking quality of pieces cut, and meeting daily fabrication goals of countertops.
Shift: Monday-Friday8-10 hr shift, 1-hour lunch, some overtime may be required and/or work occasional Saturday
Willing to train a beginner with little to no experience who has the drive to learn and grow within the company.
This is a contract to hire position. There will be a 90-day trial period, if at the end of that time goals are met, then a full-time position will be offered with benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid vacation).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Digitizing, cutting, and any finishing of cutouts/radiuses
- Profiling of countertops with CNC equipment
- Maintaining production of all jobs in accordance with the fabrication schedule
- Inspection of material for quality assurance
- Maintenance of equipment as required per equipment manufacturer and company policy
- Ability to assist in other production positions as required
- Wear/use company required safety equipment
- Communication proficiency
- Proficient with computers
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- 2-4 years related experience including AlphaCam/AlphaCad preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; must be able to safely lift 100lbs.