We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5617 s 6th way ridgefield, WA 98642
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: CNC & Manual Machinist
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This is a locally owned company with over 45 years of success under their belt. Talk about STABILITY! Being a precision machining outfit, they put emphasis on the ability to connect with people on every level and work hand-in-hand with co-workers to “ do what it takes” to maintain excellence in work quality and efficiency.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest CNC & Manual Machinist, you’ ll be tasked with overseeing the running of both manual and CNC machines, making parts to spec for customers. Your flexibility and positive attitude will help to create a family-oriented culture where no one is too good to do anything! At the end of the day, you aren’ t just a “ button-pusher,” you are an instinctual creator, devoted to the art of machining!
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $17/hour to $25/hour, with potential for raises
- Health Benefits after probationary period
- Paid vacation & PTO after probationary period
- Room for growth
- Intimate environment, focused on direct communication and high standards
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +3 years of experience with Manual Machines
- +2 years of experience with CNC Machines
- A team-oriented personality and ability to get along with different personality types
- Reliable transportation
- Some college or trades school education
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Terrell Williams at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!