We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Experienced CNC Machinist/Programmer
Come work for a company that truly values their employees! 100% Paid Employee Medical/Dental/Vision insurance is provided, in addition to quarterly recognition meetings.
This well-established, locally owned, growing metal manufacturing house, which serves the healthcare, computer, computer peripheral and communications industries is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist/Programmer to add to their team. This is a fast-paced environment, with a focus on team work and excellent customer service.
- 10 years of experience programming parts for 2, and 3 axis machining centers, to include tool design. Mill and Lathe.
- Experience with steel, stainless steel, aluminum.
- Quality system awareness, ability to perform necessary inspections using basic dimensional instruments
- Have an advanced level ability to read and interpret blue print specifications.
- Able to work overtime as required
- Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work with very little supervision.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and train others as needed.
Education and Qualifications
- High school graduate. AA or BS degree preferred, but not required.
- 10 plus years of CNC programming experience.
- Proficient with Mastercam software, verification software, and program editors.