21433 Sw Oregon Street Bldg 5 Sherwood, OR 97140 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Compensation: $25-34+/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 2:30pm-11pm
Who We Are:
A Local manufacturing company that engineers, fabricates, and constructs equipment for the farming and logging industry for the last 45 years is looking to hire! This company is proud to buy and make all of its products in the United States. They are a complete process taking in material and performing everything from CNC machining, welding, and assembly.
What You'll Do:
As a CNC machinist you will be working with a variety of precision machines predominantly in a milling capacity. You will be tasked with following blueprint specifications. Programming is not necessary but the ability to modify G and M code is important.
What's in it for You:
- Blue collar wage reviews every 3 months!
- Tuition reimbursement based on grades!
- Sit down with HR end of 60 days to discuss and go over all internal benefits.
- Sign on after 60 days
- Vacation accrues during contract period and can be accessed after sign on!
- Cross training into other departments
- Upward momentum
- Flexible work schedule
- 8 hour day for good work life balance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Medical and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Gym Membership
- Mobile phone discount
What You Need to Have:
• High-quality mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• At least 2-5 years experience on CNC machines.
• Aptitude to quality check machined parts for finish and dimensions.
• Ability to read blueprints and drawings.
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!