21433 Sw Oregon Street Bldg 5 Sherwood, OR 97140 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Compensation: $25-35+/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 6am-2:30pm
Who We Are:
A Local manufacturing company that engineers, fabricates, and constructs equipment for the farming and logging industry for the last 45 years is looking to hire! This company is proud to buy and make all of its products in the United States. They are a complete process taking in material and performing everything from CNC machining, welding, and assembly.
What You'll Do:
As a CNC machinist you will be working with a variety of precision machines predominantly in a milling capacity. You will be tasked with following blueprint specifications. Programming is not necessary but the ability to modify G and M code is important as well as tight tolerances
What's in it for You:
- Blue collar wage reviews every 3 months!
- Tuition reimbursement based on grades!
- Sit down with HR end of 60 days to discuss and go over all internal benefits.
- Sign on after 60 days
- Vacation accrues during contract period and can be accessed after sign on!
- Cross training into other departments
- Upward momentum
- Flexible work schedule
- 8 hour day for good work life balance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Medical and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Gym Membership
- Mobile phone discount
What You Need to Have:
- 3+ years of hands-on CNC experience, or educational / trade school training (there is minimal training. 3+ years w/solid work history will be a hard requirement for graveyard folks)
- Set-up and operate mills and/or lathes
- Ability to use of measuring tools such as calipers, micrometer, depth micrometer, bore micrometer, and height gauges, etc.
- Ability to read blueprint, and understand GD&T
- Fanuc and Haas control panels knowledge
- Setup fixturing and tooling (including machine offsets)
- High degree of patience and attention to detail
- Highly Preferred:
- Knowledge of hand G-code programming and/or Experience with Mastercam X8/NC-CAM 7/CNC mill and lathe
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Ricky at 971-246-8432 or Kacie at 971-246-8429 to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Administrative Sales Support
My name is Kacie and I have been with Opti for a fun and eventful three months! I recently decided to make a career move after working with kids over the last ten years and I couldn’t be happier that I chose to start that adventure here. I grew up in Southeast Alaska and moved to Oregon in 2013. I love it here because I can be surrounded by nature all the time and the ocean is only a short drive away. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my partner and our chinchilla. They are the highlights of my life, and we spend most of our time together outside of work. Being at Opti has opened so many doors for me and I’m so excited to see what comes next. I have learned so much so quickly and gained beautiful friendships along the way too. I had never worked for a company that celebrated their employees the way that we do here, until now, and I can’t imagine working anywhere else!