We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
11600 49th Pl W Mukilteo, WA 98275
Full service machine shop specializing in CNC milling and turning of metal and plastic parts for the aerospace, laser and technology industries
We value our employees and provide a fast-paced, rewarding work environment with room for career growth. Benefits include medical dental and vision insurance as well as 401K plans and meals.
Fast paced job shop looking for CNC Machinists with experience on vertical mills, such as Hyundai, Haas, Matsuura and Fanuc. Must be able to independently run machines.
- 1. Considerable knowledge of the machining qualities, properties, and uses of various metals such as aluminum, brass, steel and stainless steel.
- 2. Skill in the operation of machine tools and the use of precision measuring devices.
- Ability to read and work from schematics, specifications, and blueprints.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience running horizontals, Matsuura experience is a plus
- Speaking Vietnamese is a plus
Additional skills preferred
- Independent worker
- Strong CNC machining background
- Setup experience a plus
- Good understanding of geometric dimension and tolerance (true positions, profile tolerances, etc.)
*Ability to use Mics and Calipers
*Experience with a production environment
*Reliable, consistent work ethic
ITAR shop, US citizens or Permanent residents only