We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
11600 49th Pl W Mukilteo, WA 98275
Looking for Experienced CNC Machinists for our Everett Shop!
Fast-paced, local machine shop is looking for a skilled prototype machinist/programmer. We have a large workload for the next 3 years and beyond. We are looking to provide the right candidate the opportunity to work for a very stable company with heavy growth potential. We work mainly in the aerospace sector.
We need someone who is a strong team player that has a solid grasp with Master Cam. We need someone who we can hand a blue print to and get a fully finished part within spec. We are looking for someone with a creative eye for machined parts. We ideally would like someone who can reverse engineer and have a solid grasp on blue prints, shop drawings, schematics.
- 5+ years running and setting up CNC Horizontal Mills (experience with Matsuura a plus!)
- 3+ years running Fanuc controls (Hyundai and Haas machines)
- 2+ years running parts from blue prints
- Experience with 5 axis machines a plus!
- Experience running metals, plastics, graphite, etc
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week with the possibility of OT