9828 Se Empire Ct. Clackamas, OR 97015 US
Opti Staffing is hiring!
Tired of looking for jobs yet?
Here at Opti we are proud to represent some of the finest locally owned and operated companies in the Portland Metropolitan Area. The current opening is a long term and permanent position with one of those great companies. They are a locally owned and operated CNC job shop that specializes in lathe and mill work and manufacture a wide variety of parts for an extensive range of industries. They pride themselves on offering a friendly and family-oriented environment. This is a company that allows you to truly make an impact by empowering you to help in multiple areas—they want your ideas and input! They need a team player who wants to help their peers while positively impacting the company’s vision.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for set-up and operation of the CNC Mills in compliance with inch and metric drawing specifications.
- Compensation is $22-$30 an hour DOE
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ matching 401k
- PTO/ Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Relaxed environment
- Education in new and unique parts
- Awesome team of specialists that are proactive at work and within the community!
- Set up and operate CNC Vertical Mill to machine flat and formed parts to inch and metric drawing specifications.
- Act as technical resource regarding tooling and machining capabilities.
- Evaluate and justify new tooling and machining processes.
- Communicate issues relating to work orders, programming errors, material shortages or errors.
- Continuous focus on reduction of material, labor and scrap.
- Perform minor maintenance activities as required by the preventive maintenance program.
- Continued education and training including, but not limited to: ISO 9001, safety, blueprint reading, teamwork
- 3+ years of Machining experience
- High School or Trade School diploma
- Ability to lift objects, and stand for extended amounts of time
Just hit the “Apply” button above or send your resume to Tony at [email protected] or call 503 262 8700