We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
CNC Machinist III
14298 169Th Dr Se Monroe, WA 98272
We are seeking CNC Lathe Machinists for our weekend day shift and CNC Mill Machinists for our day and weekend day shifts. Lathe Machinist will operate Swiss style lathes with Fanuc controls. Mill Machinists will operate a variety of CNC Mills including HAAS, Mori Seki, and Fadal. These openings are full-time/permanent positions. Candidates must be available to work overtime as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in machining environment. (will consider candidates who recently completed CNC Machining related courses at a Technical or Community College)
- Must have working command of the English language and be able to communicate orally and in writing.
- Competent with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and basic geometry.
- Physical requirements - ability to stand for 8-12 hours with allocated breaks; Lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion: squat, kneel, reach above shoulder level, and lift from high/low positions occasionally. Regular use of hand for simple grasping, twisting, pushing and pulling, writing and/or typing. Vision correctable to 20/20.
- Make offset adjustments up to .002
- Identify and change worn and broken tools efficiently
- Troubleshoot issues that arise after tool changes and offset adjustments
- Provide detailed tie-in notes, address and avert issues
- Ability to provide accurate descriptions of issues to higher level machinist
- Operate all machines within their Cell
- Set up many of the common jobs within their Cell
- Load programs into machines
- Back up programs
- Interpret blueprints accurately to make necessary adjustments.
- Active in Process Improvement.
- Other duties as qualified or assigned tasks
We offer full-time employees competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation,
and paid holidays. Employees are paid weekly and compensated based on experience and abilities.
- Day Shift: 5: 30am • 4: 00pm, Monday - Thursday
- Night Shift: 4: 00pm - 2: 30am, Monday - Thursday
- Weekend Day Shift: 5: 00am - 5: 30pm, Friday - Sunday
- Weekend Night Shift: 5: 15pm-5: 15am, Friday-Sunday
We are a drug-free workplace (Federal Guidelines). Pre-employment and random drug testing required.