CNC Lathe Operator III
Tigard, OR 97223 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Compensation: $22-30/hr. DOE
Shift: Day 6am - 2:30pm
Here at Opti we are proud to represent some of the finest locally owned and operated companies in the Portland Metropolitan Area. The current opening is a long term and permanent position with one of those great customers. They are a locally owned and operated OEM who specializes in manufacturing automated capital equipment. They pride themselves on offering a friendly and family-oriented environment. This is a company that allows you to truly make an impact by empowering you to help in multiple areas. My customer wants your ideas and input. You can expect great comradery, potlucks, barbecues and other team building activities. They need a team player who wants to help their peers while positively impacting the company’s vision.
What You’ ll Do:
The CNC Lathe III position is responsible for set-up and operation of the CNC Lathes' in compliance with inch and metric drawing specifications.
What’ s in it for You:
- Compensation is DOE
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Relaxed environment
- Education in new and unique parts
- Awesome team of specialists that are proactive at work and within the community!
What You Need to Have:
· Set up and operate CNC Lathe to machine flat and formed parts to inch and metric drawing specifications.
· Act as technical resource regarding tooling and machining capabilities.
· Evaluate and justify new tooling and machining processes.
· Communicate issues relating to work orders, programming errors, material shortages or errors.
· Continuous focus on reduction of material, labor and scrap.
· Perform minor maintenance activities as required by the preventive maintenance program.
- 5+ years of CNC lathe operating experience
- High School or Trade School diploma
- Ability to lift objects, and stand for extended amounts of time
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please respond with your updated resume. You can also give Angel a call at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432!