We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
14310 Se Industrial Way Clackamas, OR 97015
The successful candidate will be needed for program creation, modification, and testing of CNC programs on both vertical 3-Axis and 5-Axis CNCs. The candidate will be required to create CNC fixtures and tooling for the CNC production programs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with customers to design CNC programs that meet their quality requirements.
- To make sure the produced CNC programs are proved and trouble shoots problems with production.
- Maintain a revision history for programs and edits made along the way.
- To monitor machining times and optimize the program by implementing new machining techniques and methods.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design.
- Design CNC fixtures.
- Interpret customer supplied drawings and blue prints.
- Ability to multi-task, possess strong project management skills.
- Must be pro-active in questioning and clarifying business requirements in relation to systems capabilities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to train employees on how to use the developed system.
- Bachelor’ s degree (Math, engineering, or related fields). Not required, but a plus.
- Associates degree in Manufacturing.
- Experience using Mastercam and Solidworks.
- Knowledge of CNC tooling.
- At least five years’ experience programming 5-Axis CNCs.
- At least five years’ experience programming 3-Axis CNCs.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design.
- Knowledge on reading and interpreting measuring equipment.
- Familiar with geometrical tolerances and symbols.
- Understanding of probability and statistics is preferred.
This is a Monday through Friday day shift position with mandatory overtime. The candidate will be working in the CNC shop and will be required to follow the company’ s safety rules while working on the shop floor.