Anchorage, AK 99508 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Position Certified Medical Assistant
City Anchorage, AK
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
Opti Staffing group is partnering with a client in the Medical Industry to find an experienced certified medical assistant to join their team.
What You'll Do
Applicants should be very organized, hard-working, team players. This is a fast-paced clinic with complex patients. Both surgical and medical patients are seen in this office. Good communication skills and flexibility are a must.
Specific duties include:
- Prep charts for clinic, 1-2 weeks prior to appointments schedule and charts should be reviewed.
- Direct Patient Care: Take vitals and room patients, ask patients for their desired pharmacy for any Rx given today, review medication lists, and ensure all necessary records and scans are available.
- Appointment Follow up: Reading daily appointment notes, ensuring orders are carried out, sending referrals.
- Clinic/Room Care and Cleaning: Clean and turn over rooms between visits, clean clinic spaces, stock rooms, keep inventory, and maintain the autoclave.
- Paperwork: Sort paperwork, write letters for patients, ensure paperwork and forms are in stock and in the correct places.
- Other tasks as required.
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Must be vaccinated
- 401(k) - Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7010 and we’ll set up a time to meet!