7700 Stillman Rd Powell Butte, OR 97753 US
Are you ready to drive financial success in one of Bend's fastest-growing civil general contractors? We have been doubling our sales annually since 2015, and we're not slowing down. Join our dynamic team as CFO and be part of our exciting journey!
What You'll Do:
• Lead financial strategies to support our rapid growth while ensuring stability.
• Modernize our financial systems for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
• Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plans for continued success.
• Implement cost-saving measures and optimize project performance.
• Mentor and guide our talented finance team to new heights.
What You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, MBA or CPA preferred.
• 7+ years of financial management experience, construction industry a plus.
• Proven track record of strategic planning and business growth.
• Expertise in software migration and integrated financial systems.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Competitive salary: $150,000 - $200,000+ per year, plus benefits and relocation assistance.
Ready to make an impact? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or call 360.553.7220 to schedule an interview today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am Arie, PNW native born and raised in Portland, OR. Fitness and adventure enthusiast, on my spare time you can find me powerlifting in my home gym or escaping to the wilderness for a hike or simply just to meditate. I also spark joy in being involved within my community and giving back.
I am passionate about both the work I do and the company I do it with. I started out as an Operations Recruiter out of NE Portland and was recently given the opportunity to step into the Branch Manager role in Vancouver and could not be more excited! My team is incredibly awesome, some of them are even just as crazy as me! They have welcomed me with open arms from the very start and have assisted in executing a shared vision of continued success. Opti’s culture and opportunities have afforded me a way to grow as a person and manager. I am thankful that Opti continues to push me forward in a positive way.