We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
504 42nd st NE Suite #102 auburn, WA 98002
Are you looking to join a company that is a global leader in aerospace? We have more than 158, 000 employees in 79 countries and annual sales of $47.6 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for a buyer to join our team and be responsible for the following:
- Experience with SAP is desired
- Review customer purchase orders, customer forecast, buying tools and historical usage
- Determining material to buy and issuing purchase orders
- Analyzing open orders to prioritize shipments when necessary
- Identify creative support solutions to maximize allocation by combining requirements, “ right sizing” parts to best fit customer requirements
- Identify potential shortages/surplus and report to Management
- Track and manage orders according to weekly/monthly mill allocations
- Inventory related special projects
- Ensure all purchase orders are placed in a timely manner
- Ensuring requests for support are worked and responded to within department guidelines
- Resolve and manage quality /customer issues with the Purchasing QAR
SALARY: $24-28/hour DOE
SCHEDULE: Flexible within 7am-6pm
In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental and vision benefits effective on your first day of employment with us (after a 90-day contract); 401(k) program with match; Generous paid vacation and holidays; option to buy additional vacation days; job training and development; life insurance; short and long term disability; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program.
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.
Salary: $24/hour or DOE