We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Business Process Improvement
1137 Vandercook Way Longview, WA 98632
Business Process Improvement Manager
Responsible for identifying and leading opportunities to improve various business processes across the organization to understand, document and identify solutions for deficiencies/bottlenecks in our current processes and systems.
Assigned to work across several different functional areas including Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain, Commercial Sales, IT, Finance or other business projects.
Areas include change management, financial analysis, supply-chain optimization, margin analysis, product analysis, and sales and marketing.
- Work with department managers to identify, understand and document opportunities for modifying, automating and streamlining processes and make business case recommendations to leadership based on analysis.
- Lead project teams to analyze business needs and ensure delivery of end process improvement that is timely and in accordance with the needs of the customer.
- Developing project plans with risk mitigation strategies.
- Facilitating buy-in and approval from stake holders and sponsors.
- Ensuring management and training for a process is effectively transitioned after a project' s completion to ensure sustainability.
- Develop metrics and reporting tools that can be used to measure effectiveness and efficiency of processes or systems.
- Perform planning, financial analysis, investment evaluation for capital projects.
- Analyze, model and document requirements to reconcile current process issues and enhance systems for future business needs.
Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor' s Degree in related field (Sales, IT, or Finance)
- 10+ years' experience in analytical role in manufacturing industry (Pulp and Paper preferred)
- LEAN certified (Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Strong understanding of general business processes and pulp & paper industry
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience in project management
- Ability to interpret and break down customer business needs into distinct business requirements and process vague, abstract verbal and written instructions to create and evaluate processes
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints
- Proven ability to work in and lead project teams as well as develop rapport/credibility with diverse groups; must be comfortable interacting with senior management
- Ability to achieve results within time constraints
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Enterprise Management software programs
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic, direct hire opportunity, please email your resume to Cody at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview!