We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Manufacturing Business Development Manager
Fairview, OR 97024
Our client is looking for a professional and hardworking individual to join their team as a Business Development Manager who can help them grow their Aerospace division.
This manufacturing company has been a long standing staple in the Portland area and is seeking a passionate individual with extensive manufacturing knowledge, and great sales and customer service skills to help them grow and develop.
This position is responsible for developing new business and maintaining existing business.
Job duties include:
- creating and executing sales plan for Portland, OR
- reporting on weekly schedule, customer visits, and RFQ activity
- reaching and exceeding annual forecasted goals
- communicating with customer service, engineering and other departments
- driving to sales calls that are within 300 miles of Portland
- representing company at trade shows
- frequent travel to support sales efforts
- coordinating sales efforts with sales and general managers
- understanding quoting process and manufacturing capabilities of Portland, OR site
- Bachelor' s degree in business/marketing/sales
- proficiency in MS office
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures
- ability to travel domestically regularly and internationally on occasion
- understanding quality system standards
- understanding export trade compliance
- 5 years of applicable work experience
- knowledge of metal fabrication and/or mechanical components sales, assemblies, and/or welding
**knowledge of metal stamping, fabrication, aerospace, automotive and heavy truck markets is a plus
***professional certifications are a plus
75-85k DOE plus 1% commission