We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Building Maintenance Tech
4455 148Th Ave Ne Bellevue/Seattle, WA 98007
Facilitates all repairs and improvements pertaining to the entire property. Adherence to core values and mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the Engineering department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures and repair of broken items in or around the club properties.
- Perform duties and tasks requested by maintenance director via daily task lists
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
General knowledge in the following:
- Electrical applications
- Electrical Troubleshooting, repairs, & installation
- Plumbing Repairs and installation.
- Copper, PVC, tubing, black & galvanized piping
- Mechanical-pumps, motors
- HVAC and Controls
- Water Chemistry/Pools & Spas
- Boiler operation & maintenance
Skilled with tools of trade, hand and power tools
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude during stressful emergencies
- Ability to communicate with other staff members effectively and in a professional manner
This position requires a high level of physical activity. Must be able to effectively perform all physical requirements of the position as described above. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.