We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Branch Warehouse Assistant
2212 Port Of Tacoma Rd Tacoma, WA 98421-3607
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
The Branch Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the branch warehouse. Daily work responsibilities will include the off-loading and loading of trailers and Commercial Motor Vehicles, handling waste containers of varying weights and sizes using company approved material handling equipment, and maintaining the branch warehouse in a clean and organized condition. This role may be required to use forklifts, powered pallet jack, hand jacks and dollies.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all safety guidelines
- Load and unload box trucks
- Organize, clean and maintain warehouse and office
- Moving trucks on company property
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Previous warehouse or material handling experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’ s license
- Forklift certificate preferred
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds company published standards
Pay is DOE with competitive benefits.
Schedule is Monday-Friday flexible day hours.