We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Kirkland, WA 98033
West coast HVAC distribution company has an immediate need for a branch supervisor/Manager. We are a smaller office and need someone who has experience in HVAC and leadership abilities. We have been in business since the early 60' s and don' t plan on going any where soon. Come be part of our tight knit group.
POSITION SUMMARY: Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch. The Branch Supervisor is responsible for sales, margins, expenses and inventory at assigned locations. Handle day-to-day sales and other activities as related to servicing our customers both in person and over the phone or computer.
1. Participate in hiring and terminating of staff with After Market Manager and Human Resources Manager.
2. Promptly resolve all customer complaints, taking disciplinary action, as needed, with guidance from After Market Manager and Human Resources Manager.
3. Trains and supervises CSR and warehouse staff. Monitor the continuing education of CSR and warehouse staff.
4. Participate in the product selection, merchandising of product and recommendation of pricing level.
5. Participate in achieving the sales and margins goal of the branch while maintaining the proper expenses and inventory levels at the branch.
6. Maintain attractively merchandised showrooms. Actively participate in the merchandising and marketing of the store. Examples include, suggesting add-on sales, mentioning advertised specials, arranging product on the shelves to maintain a professional appearance.
7. Manage day-to-day store operations such as overseeing staff attendance (vacation, sick, shift, etc.), ensure that cash deposits are completed, verify petty cash is reconciled and facilitate that branch operational reports (daily checklist, open order, open releases, negative on hand, open receivers, etc.) are handled and maintained following company procedures and policies.
8. Maintain the highest standard of customer service.
9. Satisfy our customer' s needs for parts, equipment and supplies in-person, over the phone or by computer.
10. Provide the highest level of customer service in addressing the customers and fellow employees. Examples include, answering the phone with the company' s standard greeting, coming onto the sales floor to help customers in their selection and offering assistance to their vehicle with their purchase.
11. Be very familiar with the point of sale computer program. Be able to quote pre-established prices and be able to adjust to market conditions. Be able to maintain the open orders, backorder and warehouse transfer functions. Be able to assist in ordering of inventory and be capable of properly processing all warranty transactions.
12. Continue to seek additional knowledge of both the industry and products related to the HVACR business. For examples, attend off site classes, attending company sponsored training and participate in correspondence or technical courses.
13. Assist in the warehouse duties. For example, ship via common carrier or UPS, receive incoming freight and properly put away inventory.
14. Recommend and perform tasks related performance including setting goals, team development and performance reviews.
15. Maintain an open channel of communication between all company personnel, which includes, but in not limited to cooperation, teamwork and collaboration.
This is a great opportunity for the right person! Send in your resume and we will contact you for an interview.
Pays: $62-65k/yr. DOQ
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401 k, etc.