We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
504 42nd st NE Suite #102 Auburn, Washington 98002
INTERNATIONAL STEEL MANUFACTURER SEEKS BRANCH COORDINATOR
Summary of Position:
Provide a conduit between sales personnel and warehouse supervision. Assist customers, both internal and external, with various concerns. Provide administrative support to warehouse production and distribution functions. Maintain hard copy and electronic files regarding production, shipping and material certifications.
- Print inventory transaction journals
- Analyze all overages / shortages. Report adjustments over $50 to the Controller and detailed information to the Product Managers.
- Print report showing billings, adjustments and RC’ s for the day
- Update inventory processing through IP sheets from the warehouse. Identify and correct IP mistakes through communication with the shift supervisors.
- Stock adjustments to correct piece counts, weights, feet on inventory
- PCA adjustments – correction of tags due to various causes such as material received incorrectly, wrong pricing, etc.
- Process all supplier returns involving removing stock and add scrap back into the inventory.
- Create IP for all outside processor who produce and ship back scrap.
- Prepare customs papers, Certificates of Origin and requests.
- Check invoice edits for weights, pricing and stock. Update and print invoices.
- Receiving and billing customers from outside warehouses.
- Create system procedures
- Supervise sales support group as required
- Work closely with Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse personnel to resolve issues and problems.
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Must posses a high school diploma or GED
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills.
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION
- Meals and beverages on breaks provided via cafeteria
- UPON CONVERSION:
- 80-100% coverage healthcare benefits
- 10% gross pay bonus each month
- 2 weeks paid vacation immediately
- Mentorship program
- UPON CONVERSION: