We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1700 Westlake Ave. N, Ste. 420 Seattle, WA 98109
Are you a dynamic mix of personable and analytical? Do you thrive in a team environment, yet able to work on projects independently? Are you software savvy and able to make judgement calls on a whim? Our real estate company is seeking an individual with proven bookkeeping and accounting skills to join our team!
What you bring to the table:
• Experience in bookkeeping (2 years preferred or more)
• Proficiency in Realpage
• Appfolio experience a plus
• Property management experience - multi-family preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with accounting software programs
• Excellent judgment in prioritizing and managing projects and deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently and as a team player
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Maintaining books for large portfolio of properties
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Cash flow management
• Bank account reconciliation
• Preparation of monthly financial reports
• Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
What we bring to the table:
If you are looking for a position with a solid company and seeking long term employment, we look forward to hearing from you. We offer medical/dental/vision, paid leave, paid holidays, and a positive work environment. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 8: 30-5: 00 (40 hours). $42-47k per year.