We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4220 B St # 207 Anchorage, AK 99503-5911
Opening: Bookkeeper / Accountant
WHO THEY ARE:
Alaska Native village corporation who’ s purpose is to provide shareholder benefits, preserve heritage, and manage rural properties and land. Their small, local office is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant to work directly under their CFO.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
$28.00 - $32.00
Competitive benefits package including Medical / Dental / Vision, PTO, Retirement, Etc.
Flexible Full-Time Schedule (Monday – Friday)
Permanent position with a room for growth and advancement
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
• 3-5 years’ Accounting / Bookkeeping experience
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
• Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7007 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!