We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
333 SE 2nd Ave Suite 100 Portland, OR 97214
BIM Coordinator / Manager - Job Description
Developing and implementing project specific plans. Qualified candidate should possess a desire to learn quickly and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to utilize AutoCAD MEP, work with project teams engaged in the design, upgrade and modification of electrical construction models and documents in AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks. (3D modeling experience is required)
Job Summary: The position serves as a manager for the CAD/BIM department and technicians/designers. They will develop and maintain CAD/BIM standards and provide guidance to technicians, designers, and engineers. Additionally, they will also provide user support and software installations and updates. This position will work independently and be responsible for all employees training with the software.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. Additional responsibilities may also be assigned.
- Build 3D models using field superintendents layout sketches using AutoCAD MEP (Navisworks)
- BIM coordination including clash detection and resolution using Navisworks - not required
- Follow the coordination process through to sign-off
- Produce installation drawings for the field based on signed off models using AutoCAD
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Role Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new software
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand design documents
- Design disciplines in the following: Architectural, Structural, MEP, Telecom
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
- Navisworks – no required
- 3D modeling experience
- Revit MEP
- Project Navigator
- Sheet Set Manager
- Sheet Creation Plotting and Publishing
- CAD Degree preferred or 4yrs. experience in drafting
- CAD/BIM experience coordinating with MEP Contractors is required
- Electrical experience would be beneficial
Email your resume to mfitz[email protected] to secure your Interview today!