We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Aviation Production Engineer CAD - Kent
Po Box 1187 Kent, WA 98035-1187
Established over 50 years ago, our Kent Valley aviation company has proudly earned the business of many domestic and international organizations through recurring contract programs and licenses and we strive to continue being competitive by delivering quality results on time and within budget. Customers throughout the world count on us because they know they receive superior expertise, honest scheduling and unsurpassed reliability.
Our employees allow us to be the best in the industry and are highly valued! We are looking to add to a Production Engineer to our team. The role is to research and implement new equipment and processes to overhaul, repair and manufacture aircraft parts. Proficiency with major software programs, high competence with 3-D Modeling and CAD Drafting is required for this role.
- Plan, justify and lead cost reduction projects.
- Design and reverse engineer tooling, equipment, and parts as directed.
- Prepare documents, drawings and specifications for product, tooling and facility requirements.
- Write work instructions, processes and procedures in a timely manner.
- Maintain Engineering Drawings and serve as technical expert on product.
- Study industrial processes, reliability concepts and process capability models.
- Support production, purchasing, quality and plant operations as necessary.
- Proficiency in Solid Works isn’ t necessary but preferred.
Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Attention to detail, ability to balance multiple work assignments; High degree of mechanical and technical aptitude; Organized work habits; Ability to work independently and to cooperate and work with all levels of the company to complete projects.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
- US Citizenship required per ITAR regulations
- 2+ years working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Federal Aviation Requirements (FARS) as they apply to Repair Stations (Part 145) and PMA ( Part 21).
- 2+ years Lean Process and kaizen event leadership.
- 2+ years experience in an Engineering capacity
- 1+ years AS9100 Experience
$74, 390 to 77, 325 DOE, bonus, comprehensive benefits package.