We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1311 SE Cardinal Ct. #100 Vancouver, Washington 98683
Home builder seeking SUPER STAR CAD Drafter. Do you have a passion for what you do and does it show in your work? Are you looking for a company that offers room for growth and advancement? Are you a couple years out of college looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company? If so I want to hear from you! Compensation up $22.00/hr DOE.
- Ability to Draft residential plan sets from production to custom in Autodesk AutoCAD
- Ability to draft plot plans, erosion, landscape, and final grade topography for single family dwellings
- Ability to understand wind speed and exposure categories, snow loading, and seismic conditions
- Understand and review truss documents
- Coordinate, understand, and review structural engineering documents
- Coordinate, understand, and review floor system framing and engineering
- Hold concept meetings on design
- Good internal and external communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD LT, Excel and Word
- Ability to work in office environment 40+ hours a week
- 2+ years' experience in residential design preferred (willing to train the right person).
- Wood Frame Construction experience is a major plus!
- Minimum of 2 years experience using AutoCAD
Please email your resume to Tammy Watson at [email protected]